Wednesday, May 6, 2015

We had a really awesome week this last week! We are finding a lot of new people and we are really working hard. We are doing just fine. We are finding a lot of new people, which I think is a blessing coming from the fact that we have left so many people to be able to find new people. 

One of them was Sergio. we had contacted him a few weeks ago, while our Elders Quorum President was accompanying us. He seemed really interested. He asked a lot of questions and we ended up giving him a Book of Mormon, and he was excited to read it. We went back last Sunday to see if he was home. He let us in and we taught his whole family! It was just what we were looking for. 
It was awesome!

But anyway. This Monday, we had a huge Zone Training. Well a normal Zone Training meeting, but it kind of rocked me. It was all about Humility. And I know that is a really sensitive subject. But it was really good for me and I think it impacted me. A lot. And the thing that seemed to impact me the most is being able to see the Lord's hand in our lives. If it weren't for him, we wouldn't be anything. Anyway, I thought I would share that.

Anyway, this week a sister gave us apples that were GINORMOUS! They were huge! That's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment