Wednesday, April 29, 2015



Well, here we are. This week has been going well! We have been doing alright. We found a lot of people this past week so that's good. Just knocking doors and talking to people. It's been going pretty well. We've also had our walking days, but that's normal. 

This monday was awesome. We had a Zone Conference with President and half the mission and it was awesome! I learned a lot. It gave me a lot of energy to work for the last bit of my mission. Not that I didn't have it before, but this conference gave me even more. If there is one thing I've been learning on the mission, it's pushing even when we aren't going anywhere. Even when I don't see anything going right, I've learned to just keep going, and I'm glad I've learned that.

So we've been having a great time! Not too much to report about, but we've been doing good!

So the pictures that I've got this week are of the same thing. Elder Paz is about to go home, he has this one change left. So we already planned his P Days so that he can have the most fun possible. This is Elder Gallardo making Milanesas, an Argentine food. They were delicious!


And the other is just our table. That was our lunch today, it was awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment