Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Changes



Well, the big news on changes. I stayed, so nothing new on that one. We only had 5 changes in the whole zone of 24, so it was kind of a low numbered change. But I stayed here in Pedro Aguirre Cerda. 
I'll be here for at least 6 more weeks.

But we've had a pretty good week. There has been a lot of walking involved. 
But it's been worth it. We have found a few people.

This change President and the Leadership council decided to do something new. We are all going to divide our sectors. So for us, we are going to be working in half the sector and the other guys in the other half. It's going to be a little hard to get used to. We used to all just have to stay in the ward. But now there are going to be specific limits for everyone. We'll see how it goes. 
It's going to be interesting.

But anyway. We're doing good! And this week was really fun! Look... This is a picture of the four of us that live in the house, Elder Ahlstrom, Elder Paz, Elder Gallardo and I. We got another fardo of ties this week!




The second is just a sample of all the ties that I got today. I got a lot more than this haha.



And then that's my Zone Leader that just left. His name is Elder Gomez. 
Really good guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment