Wednesday, April 8, 2015



General Conference was awesome! I didn't bring my notes on it, but I remember a little bit. It was really good! Unfortunately not a lot of our investigators and less active members came, because they would have benefitted a lot from it. It was really awesome! We watched it at the Stake Center, and we all watched it in spanish, but still I feel like I got a good percentage of it. I don't remember a lot of the things that I learned in there, but I do remember how I felt. It made me feel a renewing of my testimony of the living prophets and apostles. I know the words that they said to us were inspired.

That, and fun fact. Elder Zeballos from the Quorum of the 70, yeah I've met him. He's Chilean. Just thought that would be a cool fun fact.

Anyway, just felt like giving a quick update with the Martinez family. They are doing really well! It was really awesome! We watched the video Because He Lives with them, it's right there.

It was really cool to see that they were so into it. I know it probably didn't lead them closer to their conversion in a regular way. But they felt a lot closer to Christ, and if we can accomplish that, we are on the right track!

So I didn't take a lot of pictures this week, but we saw a really cool car in the street! But that's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment