Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Conference

Alright this week I've got more time. Good week. It was actually a really good week! A lot to tell about this week!

Well a week or two ago, I was on divisions with Elder Pinto, my District leader, and we were just knocking on doors. We contacted a woman named Patricia, and she told us to come back. Alright, but when we came back, she wasn't home. But a little while ago we were in the area with nothing to do, so we decided to just stop by. And she let us in right away and we taught an amazing lesson about the Restoration. There was such a great Spirit! And then, after she asked us to come back to teach the rest of her family! And they are all great! We saw the video of the Restoration with Joseph Smith, and it was incredible! Her and her husband have 3 kids, and they are all really interested in learning! The Martinez family! They are going to come to part of General Conference this weekend, and then start coming to church regularly the week after that! We are super excited for that!

And then this Sunday. Well Nicole Sepulveda, (who me, Tafur and Groen worked with and eventually reactivated) recently had her baby. She made contact with me and Tafur and asked if we could get permission to go and bless her baby in Sacrament Meeting because her husband isn't a member and can't do it. So we talked to President Cook and got permission to go and do it. So Elder Tafur and I returned to Covarrubias last Sunday. And it was so crazy going back. It was crazy to see all the people that I had worked with there in the chapel. But we were able to bless her baby. It was so awesome! I was glad to see that after 10 and a half months in the same ward it has grown so much.

So it was a huge week for us! I was really grateful to have it. The little bits of success make the lot of let downs worth it. I have learned that patience is really important in life.

Anyway. Today we went to Corbata Hot Dogs that have the famous 50 centimeter completos. I put one down again!




And there is a picture of Elder Tafur and I with Nicole and her baby. Her name is Amalia.



No comments:

Post a Comment