Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well hello. Feliz Año Nuevo! That's right, it's time for a new year! 2015 is at the doorstep and it's crazy to think how fast 2014 has passed. It seems just like yesterday that I was with my trainer (who is now home in Brazil) were hanging out alone for the New Years of 2014. CRAZY!

Well Christmas here went really well! It was really awesome! I don't remember how much I told you last week, but we went to an elderly man's house to eat dinner with him and his daughter. It was really fun, because he is the man! His name is Hermano Sepulveda and he is so cool! He has basically read everything there is to know about anything, so it was fun having awesome conversations about just cool stuff about the Gospel. Great guy and we really enjoyed Christmas, especially because we got to Skype home with the Family! That was the greatest, and the hour passed even faster than Mother's Day, so that wasn't good. But it was great being able to see everyone and see that you are all okay!

After Skyping home, we went to an Evangelical church we did service at and attended one of their meetings. It was cool to see how they worshiped and I learned a few things. Overall it was great to meet new people and stuff!

Then on Friday I went on divisions to my first ward, Poeta Neruda, and it was really cool to walk the streets and stuff again. Nobody remembered me because I was only there for 3 months, but they remembered me as the greenie who didn't talk with Elder Bezerra. But I had to tell them first.

Anyway, that was my week. Tonight we have to go into the house at 9, and we can't leave until tomorrow. We actually got our P Day changed to tomorrow, and we only have time to write and buy our food for the week today, and so after this we have to work.

Alright so the first one is our Christmas tree there in the house.




The second one is really funny. We have 3 dogs in our little street that all the neighbors feed and stuff. But they are really friendly and stuff. We left our gate open for 3 minutes and this big guy decided to nap in our front walkway haha.



And the last is the family during Skype! Awwwww, how cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment