Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Changes!

Well, I got changed. I finally left my ward. I went back to my first zone, La Bandera, and I am just in a different ward. My new ward is called Pedro Aguirre Cerda! My new comp is Elder Virga from Arizona, and he is a great guy. His trainer was an elder who has my same time, so I'm still senior comp, but I don't know anything about the sector, so this will be fun!

It was sad to leave Covarrubias, I had come to love the members so much. They were all just such great friends of mine. I didn't even get to say all of the goodbyes that I had wanted to. That ward will always hold a special part in my heart, as long as all the individuals who helped me out in my time being there. But, now I'm out.

I don't know too much about my new ward, but I'm really excited to be in a new sector. I hope it doesn't take me too much time to get used to it, even though it will be hard. I don't know much about the ward, so there isn't much to tell about it.

Well that's about it this week. I spent most of the time this week saying goodbye to everyone. It was hard because I had been there for so long.

But anyway, here's the pictures.

The first one is our house "Christmas Celebration" with hot chocolate and sugar cookies.

 The second is a picture of Nicole and her son. She was a less active member but was reactivated. She was a great friend of mine.


The third is a picture of our room while Elder Diaz and I were living in the house of 6.


Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment