Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Well here we are in the ciber a little bit early this week. This Saturday we have a Mission Christmas party at the Mission office, so today we only have from 10:30 in the morning to 3:00 in the afternoon to have P day, so this morning we baught our food for the day, hung around the house for a bit and now here we are writing. So it's going to be kind of rough getting to Saturday without a full P Day, but it'll be worth it!
We had a good week this past week. Things have been going well in the new house, and the ward has been looking up for the last little bit. One problem is that the Summer Vacations are coming soon, which means that soon everyone will be going out of town, so things will probably start slowing down in a little bit. But this week was pretty successful. We were able to find a few people who seem interested in listening to the Gospel, so that's exciting!
On sunday we were able to watch the First President Christmas Devotional! That was great to see! It was really good this year, and the best thing about it was that we brought a few less active members to see it and they loved it! It brought a great spirit!
This week, I'm on schedule to finishing the Book of Mormon again, so I'm getting really close. I am in Ether right now. The Book of Mormon has become a big part of my life and a bit part of my faith in Christ. I've felt the changes in my life as well as the blessings that come from reading it and living by it's priciples.
Well, this picture that I've got is my favorite part of the house we're at! It has a Massive Manchester City rug!



And, this week I have a surprise, thanks to a guy in our ward. This is a bunch of Christmas pictures that our District took! I hope you enjoy them!









No comments:

Post a Comment