Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hey guys! Its been a pretty good week! Super busy, I almost haven't had any time to think. This week was the first week that I "led the sector." Which really means that it is the first week that I have had to make all the dicisions, because Elder Tafur still doesn't know everyone or anything about the sector. It's a little bit better now, just because he knows people and can help me plan the days and stuff. And I've had a cold all week, so that was pretty interesting. But I'm glad to say that I didn't need to stay in the house at all due to my cold, which was good because now I'm over it.

But it's okay. We had a really good week. For now, Elder Tafur and I haven't had any problems, and we are working really well together. This week we worked like crazy and I'm pretty tired still, but we'll just keep going. But I've got some good reports this week!

I don't remember if I have written at all about Bayron. Bayron is 18, almost 19 and we have been meeting with him for about 2 weeks. Long story short, his mom is an active member and really wants him to join the church. He on the other hand is a lot harder than that and isn't so sure. 2 weeks ago he said he will get baptized when he is ready and not a week earlier. Well, with Pineyro we went to see him the night before he left, and he has been having a really hard time. Especially with his mom. They argue a lot now.
But then last monday with Elder Tafur, his first day, we went to visit him kind of out of nowhere, it wasn't really planned but I thought Elder Tafur should know him. So we go, and he just starts telling us what happened. Sunday night he couldn't sleep. He was up praying and reading and talking to his mom all night. He told us that he has been converted and wants to be baptized and then serve a mission as soon as possible. So we were kind of in shock, and basically every time we have gone back this week, he basically teaches us the lessons. Haha, so that was pretty exciting! And now because of him, and the hapiness he is finding in his life, his uncle is now listening to us too!

Other than that, we saw Ivet and Sergio this week. They are still doing good, but we are trying to get them back to church with us. Oscar keeps progressing. He is starting to leave with us to go teach lessons becuase He wants to help people like him who went inactive and are strugling, SO that's also pretty cool!

And I've also got some bad news, I didn't take any pictures this week. I didn't even think about it until today on my way to the internet cafe and thought, "shoot, mom's going to get maaaad!" So mom, don't get too mad, I'll send more than usually next week! Hahaha

But that was my week, I hope everything is good at home! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment