Monday, March 10, 2014

So this week was much much better. I'm getting to know my sector much better now and I'm doing better! 

This week we went and taught a very spiritual lesson with a non active member, Oscar,  and he has got a lot of problems. He really wants to change though. He asked us to come every day at 6 to help him out and try to fix a few of these problems. Since then, we have gone there every day at 6, and yesterday he went to church! So we were super excited for that!

Another non active member we are working with is Sergio. He used to be a very strong member, but something happened, we don't know what, we didn't want to push it. But he went to a Family Home Evening we had during the week and my comp asked everyone who went to say the things they were grateful for. He started to cry when it was his turn, and he told us "I'm going to go to church this Sunday." And to church he went. Yesterday was awesome to see him there! My comp said he has never seen him that happy before!

Yesterday was an amazing day! At church I had to give a talk pretty last minute about What is Missionary Work and How can the members help? So I did and my Spanish was almost perfect. So I just have to transition that into my every day life haha. But yesterday we had 7 non active members in church. That was amazing! Absolutely amazing! We saw them come in and it was like an answer to my prayers! We thought 3 were going to come, but 4 just came out of nowhere! That was amazing!

Btw, I have pictures, but I am sitting here in the Internet Cafe and I forgot my chord, so I will have to send more next week! 

But I love you all! I hope everything is good at home! The time is flying by so fast! In 2 more weeks I will have 5 months on the mission... Too fast really, but here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment