Monday, March 24, 2014

5 Months!

Hey! So today marks 5 months since I have left home. That's pretty crazy to think about! This week went by so fast, and now the time is just flying! It is so crazy! I don't think I like it...

Anyway, this week was a pretty interesting week. We did end up going to the temple on Tuesday, and that was really cool. I understood just about every word in Spanish, so I can tell that my Spanish is improving. I still lack a little bit (okay a lot a bit) to be fluent, but it's improving. 

This week we did a lot of service again. It's great to do service, but we have done so much that sometimes it's hard to get to work. So it's a little hard, but it's all good. We had a really great week this week, so I don't have anything to complain about. 

We discovered what the world cup is going to be like yesterday... Yesterday the 4 biggest club soccer teams all played. They were  Los Clasicos, the Chilean Classic which is when the rivals play each other. We dropped in church attendance almost 20 to 25 people. And only those 4 teams played. After that, we hardly had any work to do because people were still watching the games. So when the World Cup comes around, let's just say it will be a slow time for us...

But we kept working, and we keep trying. I'm having a bunch of fun down here and I'm learning a lot. I really like just helping the people, and I think I'm starting to love the people in general. Just Chileans in general, which is really good!

The first picture is my district going to the temple. It was really fun to go!


The second is me with Elder McMullin. Every night after planning we make some hot chocolate and just relax. It's pretty cool.


The third is when we tried to make cookies this morning... It's Elder McMullin's birthday, and we tried. Key word Tried...



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment