Wednesday, July 22, 2015

22/7/15

Hey guys, hope everthing has been going good. I tried to start the letter home this week a little bit different, because I realized I probably start every letter off the same way. But anyway,

This week was a good week. We had some good work to do, and it was great! We've been working hard and we're trying to get ahead and do well and stuff, but it does feel like sometimes sowing seeds happens a lot more than the harvesting here. But we're used to that. We've got to just keep going ahead and working hard.

But actually Sister Cook, President's wife, talked about that yesterday in a Zone Conference that we had. I think she gave us all a lot of what we needed to hear. She talked a lot about putting good goals, and how to reach them. She talked about having the desire to reach them, and the effort that we put into it. It actually made me think of a Tim Mcgraw song that says,
"How bad do you want it? How bad do you need it? Are you eating, sleeping, dreaming with that one thing on your mind?"
I liked it. It's a question I asked myself. How bad do I want it? It gave me a lot of drive this last little bit and me think a lot!

And then today was really fun! We went to play soccer, but we were able to bring our Haitian investigator. His name is Jimmy. He's a great guy. Really cool. But he was really excited to come and play soccer with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment