Wednesday, July 29, 2015

29/7/15



This was an interesting week. Nothing to special or crazy happened. Other than we had a cute little puppy that followed us around all day the other day and it was really hard to ditch it so that it could find a real home. 

But other than that nothing crazy or out of the ordinary happened. Which was interesting because while I thought about it, I realized that that's okay, because even though I didn't see any great "miracle," I still feel good because I was able to share a little bit with people. I can't even say that everyone I shared my testimony with wanted to listen or wanted to learn more, or that it caused them to change. But I felt really good working and sharing it. I talked to my comp about it too. He felt the same way. We aren't seeing any success that makes the whole world change, but we personally feel great for serving the Lord.

I think I am finally coming to understand when everyone talks about us "sowing seeds." That we might not see a lot of growth or anything like that. But the few words that I say to the guy on the corner, or even to the guy that leaves his house screaming at us to leave him alone, just might be the thing that causes them to change in 10 or even 20 years down the road. So I'm finally starting to get it. That doesn't mean that I remember it every day that's hard, but that's something new I learned this week. So it was a good week.

But anyway, we had a fun P Day today. We had a ping pong tournament and ate tacos. It was good!


No comments:

Post a Comment