Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Week 4

Ola ola!
Today is officially the end of week 4 here at the CCM! It's pretty crazy to think that I have been here that long! The time has started to go by pretty fast! I only have 2 more weeks and then it's out in the field for me!
Not much happened this week, especially since last week we saw Elder Holland, I don't think much can really top that! But the time is going fast! My only real complaint is that we are doing the same schedule every day which makes me forget one day to the next. It's hard to distinguish what happened which day!
Like I said, not much happened this week.  BUT! Tomorrow is where a HUGE change is going to take place! Tomorrow, we go into all Spanish all the time with teachers! We have been speaking more Spanish than English, but tomorrow we get all new teachers and none of them speak a lick of English! So it's going to be pretty rough, but much needed.
The Spanish is getting much easier and I think I'm getting much better! I'm going to have a huge shock my first week in the field, but for now it's not too bad. I definitely have help from the Lord though because a lot of what I say in Spanish is not in my own memory!
My testimony has really grown and I am learning so much! This week I have decided to start to tackle El Libro De Mormón in all Spanish, and it's a big challenge but it's proving to be worth it!
I hope everyone is doing well! I love to hear from everybody! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment