Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Well, I got changes this week. I got changed out of Pedro Aguirre Cerda to San Bernardo, in the San Bernardo Stake. It is quite a big change! Super big! I was in the center of the mission, and now I am in the most southern Zone of the mission! It is a huge change. Well distance wise it isn't that far. About half an hour in car, but it's a big change! In the people and where I am at. In Pedro Aguirre Cerda, I was in a part of the city called La Pintana, which is one of the more crazy parts. But now it's worlds apart. Really nothing happens. The mission office is actually in my chapel, so we are in one of the most peaceful parts of the mission. Which might be a little hard ha ha. No one is ever in the streets, so contacts aren't as easy. In my last sector, there were always people in the streets. But last night at 9:30, when we would usually just walk and talk to the people in the street, it was a ghost town. But it will just be a different style of work. I'm really excited to start a new sector and I have a bunch of energy coming into this change!

My new comp is Elder Corbo. He's from Buenos Aires, Argentina. He seems like a great guy! I'm greenie breaking again. He just got out of his training. He had a really good trainer! And he has a lot of energy to work and I think we are going to work really well together!

Well, super excited to start!

Anyway, I have some pictures.... This is my new comp, Elder Corbo. We played soccer today.




That's a map of my last sector.



And that's the bishop and his family. I really liked him. 
He is such a hard worker. 
Obispo Cerda.




No comments:

Post a Comment