Monday, July 21, 2014

Pretty crazy week this week, I will try to explain it all. We had a pretty normal week up until the weekend, and then it got pretty crazy!
This week was a really hard week. We did not have very much to do this week. It is winter vacation, and so just about everybody left the city or are always somewhere else partying it up or something. Well we still had to work. Oh well, we powered through it. But our number of lessons went down a lot! It dropped pretty drastically. But we are hoping that this week goes back up but we will see.
Well, Saturday I went back to Poeta Neruda, my first ward, and saw a baptism of someone that I used to teach. It has been a long time, but it was nice to go back and see her. Her name is Maritza, and she was a really hard one hahaha. She was Evangelica (a type of religion, I don't know what that is in English) and she was pretty die hard about it. She told us she was never going to change. But then I left the ward and the missionaries kept working and then my trainer left, and they kept working haha. But finally she just showed up to church one day and told everyone she was ready to be baptized! Well that's great haha! We can help you with that! So she prepared really quick and she got baptized! It was really great! I have pictures so I will have to send them
But at the service I saw President. And that's cool that he would come, but I saw him talking to my comp looking pretty serious. And I thought oh shoot that doesn't look good... And then he called me over, oh noo..... But he just told me he needed to talk to me. So I went with him and he told me that Elder Tafur would be moving to the office on Monday (today) and that I would have a special assignment. I will be working with Elder Zazueta for 3 weeks, but there is a catch. We will be working in BOTH sectors and we will be constantly changing sectors and houses and people. So we will be in for a crazy 3 weeks. And when I asked him how we were supposed to do it, he looked at me and said, "Elder Burt, I have never done this before, this is the first time. You guys are just going to have to figure it out." Hmmmmmm... So we will have a pretty interesting 3 weeks.
And there we are, the week in a nutshell. And one problem, I am in a new ciber and it doesn't have a place to put my cable to send pictures, so I will have to send them all next week. Which really stinks, but I tried I promise! I love you all, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment