Wednesday, August 19, 2015

19/8/2015

Crazy special change this past week. Well yesterday really. Yesterday I left San Bernardo and I am now in the Sector Los Carolinos, in the Stake El Bosque. We knew for a little bit that it was going to happen. But we were a little sad. It is a little stinky because this is my last change in the mission. And I am going to finish in a ward for one change. But I am really excited! It is going to be cool! I am really excited for this sector! From what I have seen it is really good!

I am with Elder Noriega from Utah. His parents are from Mexico, and he speaks spanish really well. He's a really good guy, and I am excited to work with him. It's going to be a good change! He just finished his training, so he is fresh with energy and super ready to work! I am super excited! Here's a picture of him.

Inline image 1

So we'll see how this new sector and last change goes. I am excited. It was a little hard to leave Elder Corbo. He is a really good guy and I'll miss him a lot. The thing that kind of stunk was that I was only in that sector for less than 3 months, so I didn't have enough time to really get to know everyone. But San Bernardo is a really good ward. I'll miss it a lot.

But anyway, some other pictures. Just to show, this is all of the Area Books that we have in this sector. So much work has been done and missionaries have been here for so long, that all of these are just full. It's kind of crazy.




And this is Hermano Sergio. He was our Ward Mission Leader. He is a great guy. I am going to miss him!


No comments:

Post a Comment