Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A dog?



So frequently I check my phone and computer a 100 times a day on Wednesdays......waiting for my son to be on the computer.  Sometimes I am able to ask him some questions or see if a package I sent got to him, or to tell him to send MORE PICTURES!  That is what I did this week, as I hadn't really gotten pictures the last 2 weeks!

Here is what I got!  WARNING!  It might make you sad!
He says there is not a lot of stuff to take pictures of and he doesn't like to take his camera when they are out tracting as he doesn't want it to get stolen.  But he does have his camera to take this picture.....



Sadly, this poor dog is dead, just laying on the sidewalk.
Marisa did say it is kind of an artsy photo!
His letter is below!



There have been a few tremors over the past week, but they've been so small that I haven't felt anything. It has been nice though, because the next day it's always cloudy which means the temperature is incredible. Like yesterday, when I could wear a sweater! It was incredible! Haha it felt so nice. The sun is just getting to everyone.


Vacations finally ended!!!!!! A lot of people went back to school today and a few will go tomorrow or next week or something. The point is... WE'LL HAVE PEOPLE TO TEACH! We are soo happy! All of our progressing investigators are either home or coming home!

This week we found out just how important a bishop and ward members are here in missionary work. On sunday, we were talking to our bishop to try and find out if there were any familys where not all the people have gotten baptized where we could teach their less active family members along with those who didn't get baptized. Well, on monday we went to the house of one of the families that he gave us, and we got to go in and teach them! It was great! We're going back on friday, so we'll see how it goes! They seemed really receptive, so we're really excited!

Anyway, the pictures I've got this week. This first one is all the missionaries in our stake. There are 24 of us, so there are a lot of us. 


The second one is of the muffins I made that mom sent me for Christmas. THANKS MOM!



And no one is really sure why this painting is in our house. But it is. Pandas.



No comments:

Post a Comment